The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be working with marketing data in an effort to identify and resolve issues, ensure proper structure, build reports, create and maintain dashboards and confirm we are meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
The MDA will also be involved in conducting research on competitors, audiences, strategies, tactics, channels, and creatives from a data-first perspective. He/She will be expected to leverage the latest data-driven digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Assist the Data and Analytics team in implementing defined business intelligence and analytics solutions from the architectural and technical perspective
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with the rest of the unit, if necessary
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Managing and customizing CRM fields and data structures
- Troubleshooting tracking/ingestion of data through Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Ability to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Computer Science or other relevant majors
- Minimum 1-2 years of strong relevant work experience preferably in an agency or consulting environment
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Experience with data analysis and data warehouse principles and best practices
- Analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
See what you can do when you apply your knowledge and skillset on a global scale. Come build your future with us!
While we would be happy to have you join us in sunny Aventura, FL, we'd be equally delighted to work with a highly qualified telecommuter in this role (with the occasional visit).
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19.
Think you have what it takes?
--We look forward to hearing from you!