The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be involved in data-driven campaign implementation and management as part of our performance marketing team. If you daydream about audiences, strategies, tactics, and creatives from an email marketing performance perspective, this is the role for you!
- Own, implement, and manage all facets of email program implementation within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Plan, set up, implement, and configure email programs using HTML and AmpScript.
- Work with data extensions from SFMC for email deployment.
- Utilize automation tools to schedule one-off and trigger programs.
- Configure A/B testing, segmentation, and dynamic content.
- Complete rigorous QA checks on every campaign.
- Adhere to deadlines to ensure emails are deployed in a timely manner.
- Develop and document efficiencies in processes.
- Manage and maintain documentation for all assigned email programs.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of tactical, hands-on experience in email marketing and marketing automation, developing and implementing automated marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) including, AmpScript language, Data Extensions, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder.
- Previous experience working on multiple ESPs (SendGrid, HubSpot, Marketo, Adobe, SFMC, Drip, Constant Contact) is a big plus.
- Understanding of email regulations and privacy rules is a big plus.
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, platforms, databases, and email architecture is required.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email deployment, data, analytics, segmentation, list management, dynamic content, testing methodologies, and deliverability is a big asset.
- Self-starter who can prioritize the workload and pick up projects/tasks with little guidance.
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management and prioritization.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient and detail-oriented
See what you can do when you apply your knowledge and skillset on a global scale.
Come build your future with us!
We would offer medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and other great perks.
While we would be happy to have you join us in sunny Miami, FL, we'd be equally delighted to work with a highly qualified telecommuter in this role (with the occasional visit). We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19.
Think you have what it takes?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply and put the gears in motion.