The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future.
The Salesforce Developer works in conjunction with the rest of the project team to build the technical solution for a client need. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
- Meeting with the project stakeholders to determine CRM needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documents and supporting technical training
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Ability to support and inform project management
See what you can do when you apply your knowledge and skillset on a global scale. Come build your future with us!
While we would be happy to have you join us in sunny Miami, FL, we'd be equally delighted to work remotely with a highly qualified in this role (with the occasional visit).
This role can be full-time with full-time benefits or on a contract basis.
Think you have what it takes?
--We look forward to hearing from you!