The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future.
At ONE12th, we enable our partners, from enterprise to startup, to nurture existing and potential customers through automated marketing journeys, which dynamically adapt based on each individual's various interactions over time.
One12th is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, and energetic Performance Marketing Manager who will be able to work with One12ths Partners.
The PMA will be involved in data-driven campaign implementation and management as part of our performance marketing team. If you daydream about audiences, strategies, tactics, and creatives from a performance perspective, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of all digital campaigns
- Build media plans that align with and exceed client KPIs
- Work with performance planner to QA and implement campaigns across various digital platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Programmatic, etc…)
- Analyze campaign performance and develop optimizations
- Conduct weekly pacing to ensure campaigns are within client budget
- Stay up to date with the latest digital media products/trends
- Build recommendations for campaign improvement
- Plan and execute A|B testing schemes
- Work with the data team to ensure proper tagging and tracking
- Ensure landing pages are correctly set up for lead ingestion
- Deliver weekly performance reports to clients
- Lead Data-Driven Brainstorming discussions with client stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 - 6 years experience in digital marketing or media planning.
- Previous managing experience not required but preferred.
- Experience in media planning or strategy.
- Ability to clearly understand and communicate marketing KPIs.
- Proven Experience driving effective ROI through digital marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies.
- Attention to detail and accurate reporting.
- Certified in Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
- Other certifications (programmatic DSPs, other ad platforms) not required but extremely preferred.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills.
ONE12th’s ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, and work towards seeking solutions based on data & out-of-the-box thinking.
See what you can do when you apply your knowledge and skills on a global scale.
Think you have what it takes? Here is your opportunity to join our fast-paced and growth-oriented environment.
While we would be happy to have you join us in sunny Miami, FL, we'd be equally delighted to work with a highly qualified telecommuter in this role (with the occasional visit). We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and other great perks.