The world is rapidly headed into a more data-driven and automated future.
-> At ONE12th, our purpose is to make marketing data and automation easy.
The BD lead (Director, BD) will strategize and drive ONE12th new business pursuits. This lead is responsible for determining, pursuing, and acquiring net new revenue growth.
Specifically positioning solutions where ONE12th will drive impactful change from the front-end customer experiences and journey to key capabilities in terms of marketing organization and operations. Here is an opportunity to shape and drive the growth of a dynamic company in an explosive space.
- Develop sales objectives and sales call plans to support annual budgets and business priorities
- Help build and lead a Sales team
- Develop, manage, and guide business development activities
- Meet and exceed sales and profitability objectives
- Research and prepare sales proposals with innovative and cost-effective ideas according to customer requests and specified needs
- Assist with customer care issues and provide solutions by working with key internal contacts
- Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Take a proactive approach in managing clients and business expectations
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Successful track record (at least 7-10 years) of building business for a digital agency, marketing transformation, or digital business transformation consultancy
- Ability to establish strong client relations at various levels of an organization
- Strong knowledge of constructing customer journeys, performance marketing, data-driven optimization, martech platforms, digital marketing transformation, advertising channels, social, etc.
- Previous success in strategic planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to create, organize and produce professional sales presentations and quotes
- Business savvy and an opportunity seeker
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Ability to develop and share innovative approaches and best practices
- Proven analytical skills with systematic problem solving
- Demonstrated effective project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a strong team environment
See what you can do when you apply your knowledge and skillset on a global scale. Come build the future with us!
We would offer medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and other great perks. For the right candidate in this role, aggressive profit sharing and/or equity compensation packages will be considered.
While we would be happy to have you join us in sunny Miami, FL, we'd be equally delighted to work with a highly qualified telecommuter in this role (with the occasional visit). We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19.
Think you have what it takes?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply and put the gears in motion.